Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Do you like my colors?





We are using the blue of the swing and the bronze on the floor with white to do the trim of the house. Right now the plan is to do the big inside panels of the posts the blue color with white trim like the railing....and then we are thinking of painting the top of the posts a kakhi color like the trim around the windows. Otherwise it will be white and use the kakhi color for the little trim pieces at the top and bottom of the tapered posts.

I had a blast at Pier 1 finding the chairs and the little candles. I'm planning on painting the old table my parents got in Mexico...maybe blue or white. :)

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

love it. looks very inviting!

itsjustshannon said...

It looks so inviting! You guys have done a great job!

Cicada said...

Love it! Great colors. We have a porch swing too, the kids love it!

I haven't been to Pier 1 in a long time, I think I should go again soon. Or- maybe I shouldn't, it might be dangerous.