I suppose I should say that I had so much fun with my camera on this trip.
Dh was totally a good sport about helping me find the best places to shoot. He would promptly stop the car when I screamed out about how "amazing that picture would be!" And he was so patient while I took 50pictures of the sunset and 30 macro shots of a tiny little moss just so I could try to get the perfect one! What a guy! I think he was pretty happy about getting to bike on this trip even though we rode a tandem and he had to do all the hard work! :)Ahhhh, backto reality now....
3 comments:
Wow!
How fun is that!
I already told my hubby of your Maine trip, eating lots and lots of Lobster and how when he retires and the kids are gone we should do that! So fun! Glad you had time to yourselves to rejuvinate and refresh and refocus. So cool. The photos are awesome! Glad your back and super fun trip!
So glad to see you are back, we missed ya!
Love the pictures, beautiful as always. Sounds like the two of you had a wonderful time. Tell me more about the Lobster, I am a seafood freak.
Check out those pictures! Really gorgeous. I'm with Nicole - the lobster is making my mouth water!
Post a Comment