Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Big 6 Year Old!

My little girl is getting so big!

Six Christmasses ago, there was a huge snow storm and I was induced because I had pre-eclampsyea (sp??). She came out so little and dropped down to 5lbs 11oz before she started gaining. I was completely wiped after all the drugs they pumped into me...but now look at her. She's perfect! Right?? :) ***Snicker**

Don't ya love Rhonna's swirlies frame?? Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Gorgeous!! And I was serious about the booking for next year thing!

itsjustshannon said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!!!! Wohoo! How cool to be six!

By the way....LOVED your Christmas card. Very cool!

Cicada said...

How sweet! Beautiful. It really is amazing to remember them that small and then see them all big and healthy now, isn't it?! You grew her good :) Happy Birthday Gabby!

Vanessa B. said...

Holy cow she is gorgeous! I know a 6 year old little boy who would love to meet her in 10 years...ok, maybe 12 (for my sake)! Seriously gorgeous.