Monday, February 19, 2007

Yesterday she skates...

...today she is busting with a major fever. Amazing how that works isn't it? I guess it's our turn for the super fun fever bug...I actually had to put her in the cool bath tonight. Only had to do that once before when she was a baby. Sigh...the hardest part is that Gavin was busting with energy all day and was stuck in the house with his sick sister....I just hope the rest of us avoid it. *knocking on wood* Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes we are dealing with the fever bug too. Is Gabby feeling better today? Linds was down Sunday but was fine for school yesterday. Today K is home with it, just hope it doesn't trickle down to the baby.

Cicada said...

Cute photo! I want to try skating with the girls soon.

I hope Gabby feels better soon and that you don't get it! There are sniffles here, but so far I am good. If we can all stay healthy for Friday it might be a near miracle, huh??!!

itsjustshannon said...

love the skating!!!!

Hope everyone is in tip top shape....we will all be healthy for Friday!!!!!!!!