Monday, April 16, 2007

Lifesaver

This past weekend was for sure. Nicole, Julie, Shannon and I had such a great time with no one to worry about but ourselves, and whether or not we had the right cardstock to match our patterned paper Even if we didn't...someone did and was always willing to share. We stayed at Blooming Escapes which was absolutely wonderful. I haven't been so pampered and well taken care of in quite a while! Can't wait to go back.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cicada said...

Love what you did with that photo! That one was my favorite :) Good re-cap of our weekend! Wishing I was still there...

ChristyR said...

you guys look great and so nice to know you had such a wonderful time! Awesome!

Shawna said...

You guys look great. Glad to know that you enjoyed youself.

Mrs Pretzel said...

Ummm. I really wish that you would stop rubbing it in my face that you all can get together and have fun without ME...