Friday, March 21, 2008

Girls night!

Gotta love em! Got to meet Nicole and Shannon for dinner and then Nicole and I met Julie for a really cool seminar on Photography. As usual there was a major snowstorm coming, I am not sure which one of us pissed off Mother Nature but she sure does have an attitude when we try to get together! Gheesh!

The seminar was great, lots learned about lighting and more of the pro techniques. Also learned that there are millions of dollars that I could easily spend on equipment if I, say, won the lottery or something.

Had a great night...so glad to see Julie healthy again too! The cool thing is that we all get to see each other again in a week for a little scrappy convention! yay! Love these girls!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nicole said...

the dinner, the seminar, the whole evening was just fabulous! so glad you found such great things for us to do!

Cicada said...

Love those photos!!

It was so weird, we had that snow storm almost the whole way here...but HERE it's sunny, NO snow on the ground, and no storm whatsoever. So bizarre, but we're not complaining... until Sunday when we have to drive back into the snow again :)

I learned a lot at that seminar and can't wait to start working with my camera...!! So good to see you both...

itsjustshannon said...

Gosh darn are we hot or what? :)
Wonderful to have dinner with you and Nicole and looking forward to next Friday!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Katie, you and Nicole look SO MUCH like you could be sisters... Looks like you had a blast, even with the cold, and Shannon's right... you guys are SMOKIN'!!

MegsMama said...

Aahhh...looks like so much fun! Totally miss you guys!