Ahhhhh, the first place DH wanted to go after stepping off the plane. His most beloved Johnnie's Pastrami. He started drooling the second the landing gear went down. French dip pastrami and chili cheese fries are what he loves. This place is really cool, we used to love to come here late at night after a night of partying (before kiddos of course) when they had the fire pits going. Today it was a perfect sunny Cali day, I was so in awe of the beautiful light. DH was so proud of his little girl as she mowed down a bunch of pastrami AND the chili cheese fries with him. I'm thinking we will need a little exercise now!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Scenes from SoCal 1
Back to Cali we go again!
Ahhhhh, the first place DH wanted to go after stepping off the plane. His most beloved Johnnie's Pastrami. He started drooling the second the landing gear went down. French dip pastrami and chili cheese fries are what he loves. This place is really cool, we used to love to come here late at night after a night of partying (before kiddos of course) when they had the fire pits going. Today it was a perfect sunny Cali day, I was so in awe of the beautiful light. DH was so proud of his little girl as she mowed down a bunch of pastrami AND the chili cheese fries with him. I'm thinking we will need a little exercise now!



Ahhhhh, the first place DH wanted to go after stepping off the plane. His most beloved Johnnie's Pastrami. He started drooling the second the landing gear went down. French dip pastrami and chili cheese fries are what he loves. This place is really cool, we used to love to come here late at night after a night of partying (before kiddos of course) when they had the fire pits going. Today it was a perfect sunny Cali day, I was so in awe of the beautiful light. DH was so proud of his little girl as she mowed down a bunch of pastrami AND the chili cheese fries with him. I'm thinking we will need a little exercise now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment