A Republican turned Obamacan? We will see!
One of our neighbor's teenagers had fun using Sean's big bald head for a little political promotion at our block party last weekend. We do face painting for all of the kids. Heehee. I just think it is hysterical! It was very,very distracting!
One of our neighbor's teenagers had fun using Sean's big bald head for a little political promotion at our block party last weekend. We do face painting for all of the kids. Heehee. I just think it is hysterical! It was very,very distracting!

3 comments:
OH MAN!
i can relate to this a tad. lol.
LOL. I hadn't even heard that term yet, good that you are keeping me up on things :)
Such cute photos of the kiddos going to school-- and holy kamolie when did Gavin start looking so old?? Gabby's haircut is SO cute, I love that length on little girls!
Post a Comment