Monday, December 01, 2008

Scrapbooking?

Nope! But I am using my stash! It took forever but we finally got Gabby's room decorated. Gran helped us get everything painted when she was here this Fall and we just got everything put up last weekend. Things take forever around here. But this one was well worth it. :)

These are all made with corkboard behind them so she can tack up photos and other goodies like girls love to do. Now, to get some photos printed...



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

I love those beautiful framed corkboards!!!
What a pretty cheerful room!!!

Wonderful job decorating, Katie!

itsjustshannon said...

Totally cool Katie! Absolutely love it and look...you used some of your stash!

Cicada said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous room! I'd almost hate to cover those yummy patterns with photos, lol. I LOVE the pink mirror. You all did a great job!

My girls love watching that Trading Spaces Boys vs. Girls" show, so I know they will be wanting to re-do their room before too long-! Thanks for the good ideas!

ChristyR said...

very very cool!