Stevie was such an awesome help everyday. (Don't worry, we still miss
you George!)
Gavin is ready...
The girls are off! They were back ten minutes later with some
mechanical issues but they didn't let that bust their bubble!
Once we get out of town...the view...it never gets old.
Today Gaby & Gavin took turns on their little road bike the whole day.They were awesome!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm our favorite food stop, The PB Jam! It was all about the marshmallow fluff and chocolate chips.
Slip-n-Slide!!! We are always happy to see one of these. A perfect
cool break to the afternoon. It is so funny to watch the adults in spandex on these things!
Proof that I was there too. :)
More views...
Just inside of the meeting town we met Stevie & Meghan by a little
farm animal petting pen some people put up. Fun for the kids but you should have
smelled Gavin's bike gloves when he was finished feeding them with
them on, yuk!
Heloooooo gorgeous...the Trek Madone WSD I mean...not me. This bike was like butta'... like a machine...the most comfortable speedy thing I have ever ridden. It was a beautiful 40 miles. It will break my heart to give it back. Did I mention I am a 56cm...and my birthday is in September?
So we drove the next 28 miles to the Sleepover town, Storm Lake where we hooked up with our friends Team RADPAN (that's Ride All Day Party All Night) and Gabby's buddy Nickki and we managed to get across town to this super cool waterpark. Of course I forgot my suit so I just took a much needed shower while the kids (and Uncle Stevie) played.




















No comments:
Post a Comment