Elwood to Clinton: 39.4 miles.
Last day...that means a shower in my own shower at home tonight! And no more KYBOs, at least until next year.
Dropping us off in the meeting town, Elwood. We have had so much fun with these guys!
Gavin starts in the Burley with the boom box. I can't imagine how long it takes for his feet to fall asleep!
A little support goes a long way!
The biggest KYBO ever!
I went to get my pie and discovered two kids playing in the sand...
Mmmm pie. This is why I do RAGBRAI.
Can't believe this is the last day.
Gavin discovers rumble strips....I was afraid his bike would fall apart!
Snack time! How they love the icees!
We did it! Hello Mississippi! Okay we didn't do every mile...but this was the first tie I rode all 7 days...and the kids each rode 6 by themselves. We were pretty impressed!
Our team. These kids are awesome!
See the crazy people waiting in line behind us to dip their tires in the Mississippi...
Such a great year!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment