Sunday, July 09, 2006

We did it again!

Commando girls get together at Shannon's...another gracious hostess...and we were all drooling over her new scrap room. Sorry about those drool spots on your carpet Shannon!

I think we are all finally getting somewhere with our albums....Shannon and Nicole are practically done and Julie and I....well, we talked about photography too much. :) I just realized we forgot to take a picture of us actually scrapping! It was really fun, went way to fast, we had a great lunch and of course had to squeeze in a little trip to the LSS. Already I can't wait until the next one!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Katie...you were suppose to photo shop out that long ass chin!!!! Ugghhhh.....I hate pictures of myself but there are some great ones of all of you!!!

Cicada said...

It's too funny how we all want to talk about how bad our own pictures are! I was just about to do that too, Shannon. We must stop the madness! We are all beautiful! :)

Love the cardstock pics, Katie! Too cool. And thanks again for all the free photo lessons you gave me, lol...