A wonderful weekend at Chez Shannon's Creative Retreat. Heehee, otherwise known as Shannon's house. Thank you so much Shannon for having us!
Being scrappy girls and moms who rarely get their photo taken we always make a point to have a little photo shoot of our own and we always have to get that group shot (we totally missed you Nicole!). I played around with some new actions...so addicting. Got a favorite? Sorry girls...didn't have time to remove our little imperfections....but of course we are perfect anyway, right? ;)
Being scrappy girls and moms who rarely get their photo taken we always make a point to have a little photo shoot of our own and we always have to get that group shot (we totally missed you Nicole!). I played around with some new actions...so addicting. Got a favorite? Sorry girls...didn't have time to remove our little imperfections....but of course we are perfect anyway, right? ;)




4 comments:
Oh my, oh my those photos are beautiful! I missed you guys so much but the bug that hit our house was a bad one and by Sunday night it was totally scary here. Glad that I didn't try and find a way to make it there, so would not want to transfer the bug anywhere else.
Lets see my favorite photo of the three of you... it has to be the b/w one, I have a thing for b/w lately. And I LOVE the photo of Julie! I don't know what it is about the colors I just love it! Really one of these days we will need to have a dicussion on actions I can't seem to figure out how to find them or download them??? of course I haven't had a whole lot of time to really try either.
Glad to hear that you all had a wonderful weekend, I have been lurking on the blogs waiting for any post about the weekend.
Oh, cool! I love the one that has the brown-ish color cast on all 3 of us...the third one. What action is that one?! And I love the one of you with your chin in your hand! The ones of Shannon & I alone are great too. Thanks for posting! But-- I want to know which actions you used on all of them!! :)
I love what you did with the photos....all I see in the ones with the three of us is the DIET. I think we need to get together again so we can get some new ones!!! :)
Is that delelict or urban grunge on the first one?
I'm so happy you were able to get together with your buds.
I saw your little boy giving daddy some extra kisses as he left the car today. Dang. That was too sweet!!!
Wished i had a telephoto lens...and a camera with me :o)
Post a Comment