First of all, Julie, how could you do this to me girlfriend? Seriously, this was the last thing I need right now. I need to be outside enjoying the last of the warmish weather, the beautiful Fall colors, the sunshine, fresh air, and of course I need to be moving my butt! But no, I am stuck here in my desk chair, playing with PhotoScape thanks to you. Sigh. But I love it. (Thanks for the tip!) I have been searching for a fun, FREE collage program and this is a great one!
So I did make it outside a little for Gavin's field trip. He especially loved that Granny showed up to take him through all of the haunted houses which he couldn't get enough of. It was a spectacular day for a pumpkin hunt. Of course he was too busy to slow down long enough for a photo with his very slow pumpkin and even slower Granny. Heehee. It was kind of hard to get photos in the patch. I got to haul it back to the wagon for him because it was too big for him to carry. See I got some exercise too!
So I did make it outside a little for Gavin's field trip. He especially loved that Granny showed up to take him through all of the haunted houses which he couldn't get enough of. It was a spectacular day for a pumpkin hunt. Of course he was too busy to slow down long enough for a photo with his very slow pumpkin and even slower Granny. Heehee. It was kind of hard to get photos in the patch. I got to haul it back to the wagon for him because it was too big for him to carry. See I got some exercise too!

No comments:
Post a Comment