Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few More




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Gorgeous pics and couple!!!!

Cicada said...

Wow Katie, amazing! I love the angles and teh composition on all of them! And wonderful posing too! I am excited for you getting to be so creative!

And I'm glad you mentioned that aperture... I think I've been keeping mine too low. I'll try your sweet spot :) In my class, I just learned to underexpose a little for fall color. Which, as my friend Sara pointed out, makes sense since the trees always look more spectacular when your sunglasses are on!!

Your fall color shots are beautiful too! Love that dark red-gorgeous.

Donna Boucher said...

I love the "fence" in that first shot. I think I spotted that on Saturday. Is it by Wingra park?

Bottom picture is my fave. Sweet eye contact and really nice, relaxed, pretty facial expressions.