Man, I have got to get this done! Today we drove the van in the morning again. Gabby was pretty pooped, she had been running a fever here and there...maybe the 105 degree heat outside?? So Sean and I just took Gavin in the Burley...it was wonderful and pretty easy...especially with no kids fighting! Gavin is in heaven in that Burley, hardly hear a peep out of him, I really don't get it but he really loves it!
Heres a look at what we saw most days...you can see a very PROUD member of Team Flamingo riding there...they were hilarious with their pink boas...don't know how they could stand to wear them in the heat!
A very funny KYBO (outhouse) in one of the towns today...they had signs on a bunch of them, cracked me up.
We actually paid $2 to have our picture taken with Miss Pigalicious...a very clever way for the townspeople to make a few zillion bucks!!
Gavin has a thing for RR tracks, he begd Sean to take him to walk on them in every town we stop in...love this photo of Father and Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment