There was this monster of a flag draped over a huge building in this little town...you can see "Team America" preparing for some photos in the background.
Here's Gavin and his beloved Burley...I wonder how many total miles he has ridden in this thing....must be close to a thousand with all the bike rides Sean has taken him on, Gabby too
.
Taiga worked on getting some of her "summer reading" for school done...She read for exactly 34 minutes...in case anyone wants to know. It was wonderful having them all contained while we set up tents. Gavin really likes putting the tent poles together...he pretty much took it over as his special job...although it was sloooooow work. We had to be patient!
We camped by a pretty lake today. It was so nice to get to camp after the ride and just jump in the lake rather than hunting down a shower. I am pretty emberassed to admit that that's all I did for a shower today...what can I say...it was so convienient! Sean's brother Rob aka "Uncle Robby" joined us tonight, he was doing business in Iowa and decided to tag along for some of the ride tomorrow. He loves a good party.
No comments:
Post a Comment