Ahhhhh, only one more day after today! Today was a cake walk...18 miles is nothing now! So we totally took our time in the morning and planned to stop a little more along the route today. As we were packing up camp our kids played with the kids from Team RADPAN who we hung out with last year...Gavin was thrilled to get a few of their stickers! Gabby decided to spend the day with her little buddy Nicky from RADPAN....she was so excited just to get to ride in their bus all day.
We drove to he half-way town, Manchester. It was already bustling with bikes and food vendors. I found a little scrapbook/framing/cell phone store here too! After grabbing a quick lunch in Manchester we set off for our meager 18 mile ride. We elt kind of guilty meeting up in the half way town with all the other riders who just rode the first 45 miles of the day! But we got over it. Sean can go so much faster without Gabby behind him...so we were very evenly matched again today.
Okay, so there were these two dudes from Team Diego walking around in these shorts.......I had to get their picture and they were all too happy to let me and posed accordingly! I soooooooo want to post their FRONTs here
Hee hee. ppppssssst if you want, I will email you the pic! LMK! :)

2 comments:
queen of nakedness here, I'll take that email! Everything looks so great and fun. I was thinking of top ten things I want to do before I die and this is one of them!
only you would actually take that picture of the fronts, I am gonna laugh for the reat of the day just thinking about this
Post a Comment