Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cute Boy of Mine

So is this not the cutest face you have ever seen? Well of course all the mamas out there will have seen cuter, their own little monkeys.

I was trying to get him to smile and got quite a few shots with a blank stare and then out of the blue...he smiled. And this is not his normal smile...it is totally different than any he has ever made. So it is really special to me, like it was just for me.

And those eyes can just melt my heart. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

I'm thinking pretty darn cute!

itsjustshannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
itsjustshannon said...

That delete was me...I goofed. He looks very cute! You are right those eyes are beautiful! Kaylee gives me that blank stare thing too and will smile sometimes.