Sunday, June 11, 2006

Picasa ROCKS!

I am having so much fun playing with the editing features on Picasa. And it really does make blogging easier...thanks to Julie for that tip! Working on organizing my digi photos for Stacy's class...it is quite a BIG job.

This is my dd on a typical summer day, star stamps on her face, half eaten candy necklace sent by her Gran, and the remenants of whatever she ate that day speckling her face. My sweet wild child. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cicada said...

Both pictures are beautiful! I *love* how you did the color in Gabby's pic-! I love that editing feature too; so easy! So sweet that Gavin smiled like that for you.

I'm hoping to tune into the BPS chat tonight; I missed the first one.

ChristyR said...

awesome photo! I use the Picassa as well! You can also upload your photos to your on line picture site. Cool stuff.

itsjustshannon said...

She looks awesome, half eaten necklace and all!!! Its nice when they sit still for you and give you some fun shots!