Thursday, June 29, 2006

Photo of the day.

Now this is the kind of photo I have been wanting to get! Love the shallow DOF and my new lens is sooo fun to play with although it took about 30 shots just to get a good one. Sure is tricky with active monkeys.

Can you believe the look on this kid's face. You might be able to tell...we had a tough day. He was determined to drive me crazy...you can just see it in those eyes. He wouldn't nap, wouldn't "play nice" with the neighbors and tried to sneak into the neighbor's back yards all day because he knew I couldn't see him there. Arrrrg!! I actually caught him trying to squeeze his skinny bod under a fence to get to the trampoline in the next door neighbor's yard. Stinker! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that face! Kids, some days you just gotta throw up your arms and say I give up! This past friday we had a day like that here, but it was both of my monsters making me crazy.

itsjustshannon said...

AWESOME! Love the picture and the colors!

Thats a page waiting to be done!

Vanessa B. said...

LOVE the pics of you guys!!! I'm so jealous but I'm also so happy you guys can get together and have fun! I have to apologize to all of you. I was supposed to send you the copies of Ali's directions and completely forgot. It looks like you got them but if you need 'em I will send them pronto. Your pages look awesome, I'm so glad you're doing the album. I just love it. And I love the pic of your little man! Hope your summer is going well!

Cicada said...

That's a great picture! Love the story that goes with it, not that I wish that kind of stress on you though, LOL.