Friday, June 23, 2006

My turn. :)



1. FIRST NAME? -Katharine with an A
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - Katharine Hepburn
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? - my last mommy tantrum a couple weeks ago
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - it's okay
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - dry salami YUM
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 2!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - I hope so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? - no
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - depends on who I am with
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? - no, removed in 9th grade
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - Absolutely NOT!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - only if I have to
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - in some things
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? - lovin' that Edy's slow churned stuff right now.....chocolate.
16. SHOE SIZE? - 9, used to be an 8 B4 kids
17. RED OR PINK? - Heidi pink
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? - lack of ambition when it comes to exercise
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - having my parents and sister nearby
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - Sept 8, Delaware
. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? -jammie shorts blue, no shoes
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Spider rolls and tempura with rice
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - the hum of my computer and DH snoring
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Sky blue
25. FAVORITE SMELL? - right now, my DS's breath when he wakes up from his nap
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? - Nicole!
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? - not really sure!
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - sleeping in :)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? - non-alcoholic - Coke with Lime; alcoholic - just discoverd Mikearitas...yum! But I love a Patron tequila margatini
30. FAVORITE SPORT? - skiing
31. HAIR COLOR? - dirty blonde
32. EYE COLOR? - bluish greyish
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - only when I have to, hate 'em
34. FAVORITE FOOD? - OMG I could never come up with a favorite...love so many foods
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? - happy endings
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Life Aquatic (not reccomending it)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - dark yellow
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? - summer!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? - hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? - anything chocolate with a muscat wine
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? - Big Picture
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - don't have one
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? - peaceful quiet
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME - Belize
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? -my maternal grandparents, never met them

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Alright I really think both of us should be getting to bed now, gotta get up early tomorrow. Love your answers, I will have to work on this one when we get back. See ya in the morning gal!

ChristyR said...

Wow! So you were born in Delaware but then how did you end up where you are? The Life Aquatic was so bad wasn't it. OMG what a mistake. My brother recommended it. I don't listen to him anymore after that one! You have convinced me that I'm getting that lens. I looked up a couple but how do I know which one to get. I have the Canon and I saw a lens for 50 bucks. What's your recommendation? So now we have Nicole and Julie left...get on it ladies!

itsjustshannon said...

Ahhhhmmmm...your handwriting is "ok". Please!!! it is absolutely fantastic!

You do have a knack for sleeping in too! ;) wish I did

Blast to see you yesterday and getting ready for 2 weeks from today!

Cicada said...

Yeah, I was going to say what Shannon said: your handwriting is awesome.

I'm gonna buy some of those mikearitas-!

That picture looks even better on the screen than it did printed out, I think-! I love the border you put on that.

I hope you had fun at your party today! It was so great to see you!

Katie said...

My new lens is the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. (around $100) It is so fun for portraits and really shallow depth of field. If I could have the 50mm 1.4 I would, but it is 3 times as much $$! But it gets even shallower depth of field and it is a faster lens. So I would reccomend the 1.4 lens but if you are saving pennies, get the 1.8. :)