Oh my gosh, I can't believe you put that close up of me up! Maddie is sitting on my lap, and when I went to your blog and she saw me she was like, "hey! mommy!" :)
I love the shopping pics and the one of all of us! And, I think you should be a food photographer for bon appetit or gormet magazine, you have talent-! :)
So nice of you to make me out as hostess goddess, I didn't do that much tho-!
I want to see your outfit you wore to the party... any pics to post from that????
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you put that close up of me up! Maddie is sitting on my lap, and when I went to your blog and she saw me she was like, "hey! mommy!" :)
I love the shopping pics and the one of all of us! And, I think you should be a food photographer for bon appetit or gormet magazine, you have talent-! :)
So nice of you to make me out as hostess goddess, I didn't do that much tho-!
I want to see your outfit you wore to the party... any pics to post from that????
you guys look so good!
Post a Comment