Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Lens

THOSE EYES love 'em! I totally splurged today and got a new lens...nothing super great a 50mm 1.8. I REALLY want a 1.4 USM but ya know...it's only money right! :)

Need to play in some beautiful light tomorrow and see what this baby can do. Someday.....I'll have the 1.8. Until then, this will be a fun toy to play with. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ChristyR said...

very nice. look at those blues. i can't wait to see what you are going to do with that lens. i've been wanting a new one too.

Nicole said...

Alright so I know what we will be chatting about on our drive next weekend. Cameras! I need all the advice I can get and I think you will be the perfect brain to pick.

I do so love picasa too! Lots of fun stuff to play with and way easy.

Cicada said...

That's the only lens I have bought besides the kit lens that came with my rebel. I love it! The depth of field is amazing. And I only know to call it "depth of field" because of Shawn Richter's online class, Katie! :) Otherwise I would have said, "I love how this lens makes a small area extremely clear and everything around it very blurry." HEE!

itsjustshannon said...

OMGosh that is beautiful! Think of the pages you can create with that lense and those kids!!!


WOW!

Vanessa B. said...

I'd like to hear your camera advice as well. I believe a new camera will be on my Xmas list this year so I'd love some on advice to help out Santa's elves! Beautiful picture.